L3VEL3 Foam Mirror
This foam frame mirror gives clients a crystal-clear view of their sweet new style.
Your wall-mounted mirrors can only show so much of that epic fade you just created. Yep, the front looks lit, but what about the back and sides? Here’s where you need a practical, easily-grabbable handheld barber’s mirror. This one frames premium quality glass in shockproof foam padding, for a mirror that’s lightweight and comfortable to hold, but also insanely durable. The glass gives a true reflection with no distortion, while the ergonomic frame features a cutout handle for ease of use. Your hairstyles will shine from every angle.
- Round mirror made of deluxe glass for an undistorted reflection
- Shock-absorbing foam frame protects the glass and is comfortable to hold
- Contoured cutout handle provides good grip and allows for easy hanging
- Lightweight and slimline yet highly durable, making it cost-effective
- Allows clients to see every angle of their hairstyle
Why It’s a Game-Changer
Fine as the front view is, clients want to see more of your work. This useful handheld barber mirror gives a clear view of the sides and back of every style. Whip it out mid-cut to check you and your client are still on the same page. Use it to show off the finished style you’ve so skillfully created and ensure your client is satisfied. Not to brag, but this mirror is lowkey crucial to nurturing good barber-client relationships.
With smooth, flawless glass of the highest quality, our foam barber mirror gives a true view. There’s no warping or cloudiness to the glass, just a pure surface for a precise reflection. The circular shape is perfectly suited to framing a head and face. It’ll keep your client’s focus on his hairstyle, not on whatever’s going down in the background.
The frame of this handheld barber mirror is crafted from soft yet protective foam. The foam absorbs shock if the mirror is dropped, helping to prevent the glass from shattering. You can just grab this mirror and get to work, without being overly cautious. Also covering the back, the foam further protects the glass from breakage when the mirror is placed face-down.
Light and ergonomically designed, our foam mirror is easy to pick up and hold up. Even if your arms ache from cutting and styling all day, you’ll still be able to lift this featherweight. The cutout handle is contoured for excellent grip, which is ideal if your hands are greasy with product. The handle also means you can hang up your mirror to keep it within easy reach. Prefer to tidy things away? This slimline superstar can be neatly stored in a cupboard or barber cart. It’s a great-value mirror boasting top quality, functionality, and convenience.
Dimensions: 13.5” H x 11.25” W
How to Use
- Hold the mirror at the sides and back of your client’s head
- You’ll give your client a true view of his style from every angle
- Keep the glass and frame clean between uses for best results
Orders take 3-5 BUSINESS days to process. However, this time frame can be extended due to holidays, new product drops, preorders, backorders, and other unforeseen delays. Once orders are processed they are dropped off to USPS, UPS or DHL that same day. Typically packages take 2-5 days after being dropped off to arrive. Any expedited shipping chosen does not include processing time. While your order will ship with an expedited service, selecting this option does not change the time it takes to prepare your order for shipment as we are a small business. Please note, all large shop equipment including but not limited to, barber chairs, chair mats, large station equipment, etc. will be shipped through a freight company due to its size. You will receive a separate email with your freight tracking information. For any additional questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend paying additional at checkout to protect your order from being stolen, lost, or damaged in transit.
Route Package Protection
- Route Package Protection makes it easy to protect your order with one-click protection at checkout and a user-friendly claims portal if an issue arises. You can file claims on your own here: https://claims.route.com
- Track your package, get real-time updates, and file claims through the Route Protection App.
- All orders are automatically insured up to $200 when you use shop pay at checkout. Please note, if you choose not to pay for full coverage of your package, and it gets lost in the mail you will only receive up to $200 from the shipping carrier.
- ***Once your package is placed in the possession of the United Parcel Service, The Barber Supply Co. is not held responsible for any packages lost in transit or if your package has been inaccurately confirmed delivered by UPS. We have not control once we place them in their possession. In the event that a package is not delivered, you must file a claim with UPS as we are not responsible for lost or STOLEN packages. Once you file a claim with the UPS, the driver on your route will investigate to ensure it was not accidentally delivered to the wrong address which is the case majority of the time.
International Orders (Outside the USA)
We are unable to ship internationally at this time.